What to do and rules:
1. Choose from 2 characters:
a. 13 -year-old Russel Rodin. Loves baseball and has two friends: Amelia and Joe.
b. 12 -year-old Patricia Robbins loves animals (especially monkeys) and has
one best friend: Ernest
2. Create a story with that character takes place in a few days.
3. Make a main point in the book that says: And Then It Happened (only once)
Example: I balanced on the branch, it felt sturdy so I leaned over
I reached for the hat hanging on the branch above me...and then it happened! CRACK I fell into the grass...
4. Make sure the And Then It Happened point is near the end.
5. No longer than 10 pages
6. Font size 10-14
7. Name your wonderful creation!
8. You can put your name, but remember, you are allowed to keep out personal info and this story might be published in the future!
9. Put the link on Chat Room/Comment and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Let your writing spirit run free! 😀